| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Warsaw in November is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Warsaw is really dreary having on average just 1:34 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:44.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Warsaw November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Warsaw, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Warsaw: