| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Warsaw in January is slightly cold at -3.3 °C (26.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow once in a while. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Warsaw are really dreary having on balance just 1:42 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:49 long and the longest day is 8:58 long with an average length of 8:18.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Warsaw January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Warsaw, Poland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Warsaw: