| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Warsaw in February is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow every now and then. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of fluid is released during on average 14 days.
- The blue above Warsaw is really dreary with on balance only 1:46 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 7:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Warsaw February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Warsaw, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Warsaw: