| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Warsaw in December is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with snow sometimes. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 16 days.
- The skies in Warsaw are dismal having an average of just 1:15 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:43 long and the longest day is 8:03 long with an average length of 7:48.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Warsaw December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Warsaw, Poland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Warsaw: