| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Warsaw in April is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Warsaw are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:05 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 13:53.
- There are approximately 8:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Warsaw April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Warsaw, Poland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Warsaw: