Climate of Warsaw, Poland Average Weather
- Warsaw, poland, 52°9'N, 20°57'E, 106 m (349 ft)
- Warsaw has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Warsaw is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 515 mm (20.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1676 hours.
- If Warsaw were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: